Semikron #SKM150GB12V New Instock
The Semikron SKM150GB12V is a 6th generation Trench V-IGBT module with a Soft switching 4th Generation CAL-diode. It has an insulated copper baseplate using DBC technology and an integrated gate resistor. The module is UL recognized with file no. E63532 and has low switching losses at high di/dt.
The typical applications of this module are AC inverter drives, UPS, and electronic welders. The case temperature is limited to 125°C maximum and the recommended operating temperature is -40°C to 150°C. The module has an absolute maximum collector-emitter voltage of 1200V, a gate-emitter voltage of ±20V, and a continuous collector current of 231A at a temperature of 80°C.
The isolation voltage is 4000V AC for 1 minute, the operating junction temperature is 150°C, and the storage temperature is -40°C to 125°C. The mounting should be done using M5 screws with a torque of 2.5-5 Nm and the mounting to the heat sink should be done using M6 screws with a torque of 3-5 Nm.
• V-IGBT = 6. Generation Trench V-IGBT
• CAL4 = Soft switching 4. Generation CAL-diode
• Insulated copper baseplate using DBC technology (Direct Copper Bonding)
• Increased power cycling capability
• With integrated gate resistor
• UL recognized, file no. E63532
• Lowest switching losses at High di/dt
• AC inverter drives
• Electronic welders Remarks
• Case temperature limited to Tc = 125°C max.
• Recommended Top = -40 … +150°C
• Product reliability results valid for Tj = 150°C
.Absolute maximum ratings (Tc=25°C unless without specified)
Collector-Emitter voltage Vces:1200V
Gate-Emitter voltage VGES:±20V
Collector current Ic Continuous Tc=80°C :231A
Collector current Icp 1ms Tc=80°C :450A
Isolation Voltage VIsol (AC 1 minute) :4000V
Operating junction temperature Tj:+150°C
Storage temperature Tstg :-40 to +125°C
Mounting M5 screw torque 2.5~5 Nm
Mounting to heat sink M6 3~5 Nm
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6pEstO-Ubo