Fuji 7MBP50RA060-01 New Stock
Email: [email protected]
Fuji 7MBP50RA060-01 is a power module designed for use in high power switching applications. It is a part of the Fuji Electric Intelligent Power Module (IPM) series, which are compact, high-performance modules that integrate power devices, drive circuits, and protection functions into a single package.
The 7MBP50RA060-01 is rated for a maximum collector current 50A & collector-emitter voltage 600V. It features built-in short circuit protection & overcurrent protection, as well as a low loss IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) that ensures high efficiency.
The module(7MBP50RA060-01) is suitable for use in AC and DC motor drives, UPS systems, and inverters, can be used in single-phase and three-phase inverters.
· Temperature protection provided by directly detecting the junction temperature of the IGBTs
· Low power loss and soft switching
· Compatible with existing IPM-N series packages
· High performance and high reliability IGBT with overheating protection
· Higher reliability because of a big decrease in number of parts in built-in control circuit
Maximum ratings and characteristics
. Absolute maximum ratings(at Tc=25°C unless otherwise specified)
DC bus voltage VDC 450V
Collector-Emitter voltage Vces:600V
Gate-Emitter voltage VGES:±20V
INV Collector current Ic Continuous Tc=80°C :50A
Collector current Icp 1ms Tc=80°C :100A
INV Collector power dissipation Pc:198W
Isolation Voltage VIso*5 (Case-Terminal) :2500V
Operating junction temperature Tj:+150°C
Storage temperature Tstg :-40 to +125°C
Mounting screw torque 3.5 *6 N·m